Learn More About The Working Process Of The Preschools In New York City
Preschools are often referred to the nursery schools or pre-schools or play schools and are sometimes referred to as kindergarten schools in America and all the English-speaking countries in the world. This is a place where children below 4 or 5 years of age enroll themselves to get early childhood education before they enroll themselves in primary schools to receive compulsory education. These schools can be both privately or publicly owned. In this article, the readers and the viewers will get to know about the working process of the private preschool in New York, NY, and the charges taken by these schools to get the children enrolled. The history of preschools dates back to 1848 when preschool education was started by Samuel Wilderspin.
New York City is located in the southern part of New York State. This city is the most populous, busiest, and one of the best metropolitan cities in the entire United States of America. New York is head of various businesses, trade, and commerce-related companies. This city is the hub of culture, entertainment, tourism, dining, fashion, etc. This city is the administrative head of various counties like the Bronx, Kings, New York, Queens, and Richmond. Settlement in this metropolitan city started in 1624 and later this city got incorporated or can take part in various central or state governmental elections. This city was named after James, the Duke of York and also the King of Scotland, Ireland, and England.
What is the curriculum or the subjects taught in the private preschools here in New York?
- In these schools, the teachers are well-trained to impart an education that is based on motor skill development for the child.
- They learn about how to read a calendar by determining the number of days in a week, the number of weeks in a month, how to count the months in a year, etc.
- The teachers get the children to do some physical activities like how do actions while singing a rhyme, running, singing, learning the national anthem, etc.
- Theory education is based on coloring by determining the color of the sky, leaves, river, clouds, sun, etc. This form of education is known as photogenic education by embedding some basic color in the child’s head.
- Hygiene manners like washing hands before and after eating, how to use a fork or a spoon, and how to place the handkerchief while eating.
- Learning about different shapes, colors, numbers, cutting papers, gluing them, etc.
To conclude, the above-mentioned article clearly defines the process of preschool learning.